Friday, June 13, 2014

Home/House/Wine

I've never bought a bed before. Or a couch for that matter.

I'm not bringing a single piece of furniture to NC with me so I'll be seeking out both of these items immediately. These are things you cannot buy online. I keep looking for styles that I like but really... unless you sit on about 100 couches and lay on 100 beds.. you're not going to find the right things just by looking at them.

I keep remembering all the things that make a house into a home. Coffee tables, night stands, TV stands, dressers.. All of these things I won't have once I leave July 11th. So weird.

I'm sure there are other things required to turn a house into a home but I don't have any of those things either. Not yet anyways. Maybe one day. I recently started believing in all of that kind of stuff again in hopes of finding it. And I feel closer to finding it every single day.

First though.. I'm going to find my apartment in a city I've never been in. Then I'm going to find my bed and couch. Then a wine bottle opener...

Then I'll let the rest be details that hopefully fall in line as I go.

Come what may.

No comments:

Post a Comment