Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Always Grateful

Being sad when you say goodbye to friends and family doesn't mean you're making the wrong choice. It actually means that thus far all the choices you have made have been the right ones.

I'm very fortunate to feel this sadness right now. It means that I've been living my life well surrounded by amazing people. This isn't the end of anything. It's the beginning of something new. An adventure. My heart will heal eventually and the sadness I feel will fade but I'll never stop missing the people in my life that have made the last 6 years incredible. 

Even when I do meet my new co-workers and make new friends and fall in love, these people will be a part of my life. The experiences I've had with them will carry me through to my next part of life. 

I'll always be grateful to this town and these people. And I am looking forward to seeing what the next 6 years of my life will develop into. 


2 comments:

  1. So I just read this one again and finally cried I miss you like crazy I need someone to pick on me lol and yell at me drunk at 2 in the morning for popcorn again miss you can't wait for labor day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I miss you too, lady!! Less than a month until our labor day adventures can begin!!! Whoop!!!

      Delete