Monday, July 14, 2014

Dream a Little Dream

I really need a dream interpreter. This one almost blew my mind as far as weirdness. 

I literally rode my office chair down to some place where they empty banana boxes and then realized I shouldn't have left work yet so instead of my office chair I stole a car. (I think I was still in Dillon at this time and not NC). I then was involved in gang activity which had me beating a mob boss up with a Billy club.. And then also opening a safe using this same method. 

After, I ended up in a house that I thought was my dad's, however, my friend's dead grandmother was in one room and I was just simply told not to go in there. I didn't realize my dad's dog, Junebug, hadn't been outside all day until she disappeared and I then found her in the dead grandma's room peeing in what I assumed to be the same spot she had been peeing in all day. I went in to clean it and that's when I noticed not only is the very obviously passed away grandmother of my friend sitting in there, she's sitting up in a recliner with her eyes wide open staring at whoever walks into the room. All I could think was that I wanted to tell my friend how sweet her grandmother looked...dead.
 
I cleaned up the pee and that's about when I woke up or stopped remembering my dream. 

I have had really bizarre dreams since I was a kid...obviously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment