Monday, December 31, 2018

Self Eval for 2018

And now in true “I talk too much and overshare my life” fashion.. I’ll try to sum up the worst best year of my life.

2018... you brought me so much. New friends, clarity, happiness, sadness, anxiety, hypothyroidism, depression, hangovers, laughter, new music, new movies, new inside jokes, strengthened friendships, weakened friendships..

I’m ending this year with a combination of a full heart that’s heavy. I made poor choices and turned myself into a monster. My self esteem hit all time lows and brought about a lot of self evaluation and fears. I lost sleep because of anxiety attacks and I woke up plenty of mornings in sheer panic. My happiness relying on white claws and my Sunday hangover depression floating into Monday’s and Tuesday’s depression.

Today I made a choice.  I cannot live in this fog anymore. I am far from the face of depression. It is downright shocking how many people have to find some extra help to make it through.

This post isn’t meant for you to shower me with “you’re so great.. we love you” kind of affections.

It’s more like Hey, friends... my life is a foggy mess and I want to throw out an I’m sorry and I love you to everyone...

But most importantly to myself!

New Year New Antidepressant. 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment